Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Disappearance and Failiure

Hey guys!

Im so sorry for not posting for months! (Weeks, i dont even know.)
*checks*
Wow, my last post was on the first of June, which was litterally a month ago! (Or a day over:)) Like woah. Thats ridiculous, Im so sorry for just dropping off the face of the earth like that. I dont even really have an excuse, Im just very lazy and with Cyprus not having an internet connection i got really behind so I took a break. Althought i meant to resume as soon as i got back from Cyprus, but... That didnt happen.

Also, I failed the 30 Day Snap. I guess it ended up like my diary after all, with dissapointing failiure. Sigh. I was going to take the first one down, but I think Im going to leave it up as a rememinder of my epic fail, and to teach me to stick to things in future.

So, I dont know what Im doing now. Im feeling really good and Im starting some new segments and stuff is going really well.

I do have some more Cyprus blog posts to go up, but I need to tranfer them from my phine, so theyre coming:)

Also, Terrible Tuesdays will resume today, Im off on an adventure;)

Thats it for now,
Scarlett:)

Posted via DraftCraft app

No comments:

Post a Comment